Accolite Digital off campus drive: Company has released the official notification for its virtual off campus drive, this drive is specifically for 2022 batch graduates. All the freshers who are currently pursuing their graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc in any specialization are eligible for this drive.
|Degree||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Any Specialization)|
|Location||Mumbai (Currently work from home)|
|Percentage criteria||60% or 6 CGPA throughout in academics.|
|Last date to apply||3rd January 2022|
Accolite Digital Eligibility criteria
- Percentage Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in academics.
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Any Specialization)
- Batch: 2022
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Step 1: Accolite Qualifier Test- MCQs + Coding Round
Step 2: Technical (2 Rounds) + HR Round
Step 3: Offer Roll out
● Excellent knowledge of SQL
● Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
● Strong DS/Algo & OOPS Concepts
● Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and
maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to
drive better customer experience and adoption.
• Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
• Comply with coding standards and technical design.
• Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts,
layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
• Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
• Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
• Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at
• Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging, and updating current live system.
• Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easier.
• Work closely with analysts, designers, and other peer developers.
• Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
How to Apply for Accolite digital off campus drive ?
All the interested candidates are requested to check the eligibility and then apply for this drive.
Check out the Similar open jobs
Mindtree off campus drive 2021