Advanced Off Campus Drive for 2023 Engineering Graduates: The company has announced vacancies for the post of Trainee Engineer – Development. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Trainee Engineer – Development|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS, or related|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: American Express Job for Freshers, Salary 10 – 12 LPA
- BE/B.Tech – Engineering Graduates (2023 Pass Out)
- Branches / Streams – Limited to Computer Science, IT & Information Science Branches
- 60% throughout the academics – 10th & 12th or Diploma
- No backlogs currently
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts Familiarity with version control concepts
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET /Java
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop quality code and incorporate review comments from peer review.
- Participate in scrum calls to estimate development timelines.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Setup environment to deploy and test the solution.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Provide demo to the QA team, gather and incorporate feedback about developed functionality.
- Provide assistance to Triage customer-reported issues.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
The expected Advanced Trainee Engineer – Development salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 4 – 5 LPA, as per mentioned in the ambition box, & glassdoor.
How to Apply for Advanced Off Campus Drive for 2023 Engineering Graduates
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.