Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate: The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Associate Capability Team. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Associate – Capability Team|
|Qualification||B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com/ B.Tech|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com/ B.Tech in any field.
- Fresh graduates of 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply.
- Min Experience- 0-3 years
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Excellent English proficiency
- Strong analytical skills including basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel Previous work experience, especially handling data recording and business analysis
- Willingness to learn and improve the overall customer experience VBA/Macro/SQL proficiency
- Self-starter Motivated and extremely organized
- Interest in online gaming
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing a wide range of data collection, categorization, validation, survey creation, and data processing-related tasks.
- Recording and cleaning up Excel data as per detailed instructions by her/his manager.
- Providing feedback to the team about potential modifications/improvements to the process.
- Monitoring of operation parameters to guarantee the expected level of performance for end users.
- Managing team engagement activities.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Amazon Associate – Capability Team salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 4 – 5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.