AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California, that develops computer processors and related technologies for business and consumer markets. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Software Development Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Advanced Micro Devices|
|Job Position||Software Development Engineer|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 6 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with any MS/PhD in the field of CS
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Knowledge of compilers and parallel programming is desirable.
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following languages: C++, CUDA, OpenCL, OpenMP.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Language implementation and optimization in the open source LLVM compiler framework.
- Collaborate with compiler team members spread across other geographic locations.
- Represent AMD in open source communities.
AMD Software Development Engineer salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 6 – 8 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for AMD Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.