American Express Job for Freshers, Salary 10 – 12 LPA: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specializing in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Analyst – Data Science. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||American Express|
|Program||Analyst – Data Science|
|Qualification||MBA, Master’s Degree In Economics / Statistics or related fields|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 10 – 12 LPA (Expected)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: GeekyAnts Software Engineer Drive for 2022 batch
- The candidates should be graduated with MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics / Statistics, or related fields
- Candidates graduated in 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 batch only can apply.
- 0-4 years experience in analytics or big data workstreams.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Hands-on model development or validation experience.
- Strong Analytical Relationship and project management skills for driving validation initiatives.
- Experience in applying advanced statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems is preferred.
- Good Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Willingness to Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams to drive validation and Project Execution.
- Effectively communicating complex Analytical results to Business Partners and Senior Management.
- Flexibility and Adaptability to Work Within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Experience with at least one of the data manipulation tools such as R, JAVA, SQL, and SAS is a must-have.
- Data Science/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence, Expertise in Coding, Supervised and Unsupervised Techniques – active learning, transfer learning, neural models, decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models,map-reduce techniques, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Deep Learning, Text Mining Algorithms.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct independent oversight of enterprise-wide models with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning-based models for marketing, credit, fraud, or other business/ risk types.
- Conduct gap assessments and establish a robust framework to strengthen model risk controls and meet heightened regulatory standards.
- Conduct research to explore opportunities to elevate model excellence and drive business impact.
- Communicating results to partners, senior leadership, and various model committees.
The expected American Express Analyst – Data Science salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 10 – 12 LPA , as per mentioned in the ambition box, & glassdoor.
How to Apply for American Express Job for Freshers, Salary 10 – 12 LPA
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.