American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specialized in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Analyst – Data Science. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||American Express|
|Job Position||Analyst – Data Science|
|Branch||Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana (Hybrid)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with any BE/BTech/Me/MTech/MSc/MCA/MBA/BBA in the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- 0-3 years experience in Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related fields
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Python, R, SAS, SQL
- Hive, Pig, Pyspark
- Advanced Statistical Techniques: Gini, Concordance, F-Score
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment & collaborate across teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Delivering on modeling priorities – Developing and enhancing statistical models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques with available data
- Exploration of new Information sources to create predictive attributes that provide incremental discrimination
- Tracking and monitoring the performance of existing models and conducting reviews
- Work closely with other teams to develop system capabilities, models, controls, and design data elements
American Expess Analyst – Data Science salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.