American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specializing in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Analyst – Product Analyst. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||American Express|
|Program||Analyst – Product Development|
|Branch||mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or another related field of study.|
|Batch||2020, 2021, and 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 10 – 13 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Minimum of Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or another related field of study.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Expertise in Big Data, Hive, SQL, and Agile development.
- Good programming skills – Python, Spark, and Hadoop Knowledge of Platforms:
- Big Data
- Deep expertise in Risk management encompassing knowledge of data, processes, and systems.
- Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive change
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry-leading solutions
- Leadership Outcomes:
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge the status quo, and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Roles & Responsibilities
- End-to-end ownership of all Regulatory data across platforms and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across different risk capability teams to design innovative solutions, capture requirements, and drive a common future vision.
- Partner closely with Modeling teams in building incremental intelligence, with a strong emphasis on maintaining globalization and standardization of attribute calculations across markets and portfolios.
- Define and manage Data quality control measures for Regulatory data.
- Partner with Tech teams in designing and building next-generation data quality controls and processes.
- Transformation of critical data process on the POD platforms to Cornerstone.
- End-to-end ownership of Modeling Data Capabilities for all markets and portfolios for Regulatory.
American Express Analyst – Product Development salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 10 – 13 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.