American Express Off Campus Drive for Any Graduate: American Express Company is an American multinational corporation specializing in payment card services headquartered at 200 Vesey Street in the Battery Park City neighborhood of Lower Manhattan in New York City. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Customer Service Analyst. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||American Express|
|Program||Customer Service Analyst|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4.5 – 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Microsoft Off Campus Drive for 2023 Graduates
- The candidates should be graduated with any degree in any field.
- Passouts of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- A high degree of American Express systems knowledge including, Globalstar, GSP/WSP will be preferred.
- Should have a working knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Candidates should have the ability to work as part of a team ensuring personal and team goals are achieved
- The ability to organize and manage deadlines, adapting your time to changing priorities to meet the needs of the department.
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing environments, embracing change.
- Strong Communication Skills – Varying Audiences.
- Shift Timings: 24*7 from Monday to Saturday depending on markets serviced.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- All incoming remittances to be accurately processed within SLA
- Reconcile remittance (payment) for Consumer, Corporate, and BTA Cards.
- Obtain posting instructions from program administrators and ADM (GCS) for unidentified payments.
- Work on emails from internal and external customers, performing analysis and due diligence on payments received.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times
- Educating clients to address behavior related to remittance (payment).
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring service level agreements are met for unidentified items and email inquiries.
The expected American Express Customer Service Analyst salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 4.5 – 6 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for American Express Off Campus Drive for Any Graduate
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.