BT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Engineer: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Associate Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||BT Group|
|Job Position||Associate Engineer|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||26th July 2022, 4:29 AM|
- Any Bachelors education
- Awareness of ITSM, Processes like Incident and Change Management, and Problem
- CCNA(Voice/Security) qualified/trained – Preferred
- Azure fundamentals (AZ900) accredited/Trained- Preferred.
- 0-6 months working Exp. within a network integrator support environment as an Intern.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Understanding of Network Technologies (Data/Voice/Security)
- Basic understanding of security and security fundamentals
- Working experience on any of the (ASA/Checkpoint Firewall)
- Sound knowledge of wireless technology is also expected to accomplish duties under this role.
- Understanding of NGSD/SNOW/Remedy
- Understanding of Voice protocols H.323, SIP, MGCP
- Understanding of CUCM, Unity, Presence, UCCX, UCCE, and Genesys framework
- Knowledge of SIEM tools, EDR
- Understanding of EMS products, customer IT systems, and applications.
- Advocate for service improvement and service transformation.
- The well-developed organization, prioritization, communication (written and verbal), tenacity, and ownership skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To respond within designated service levels to inbound calls and fault tickets to deliver high levels of diagnostic support to customers.
- To seek resolution of repeat service problems and to maximize customer satisfaction with BT.
- To provide timely and appropriate updates to ensure all parties are kept fully informed by producing feedback outlining problem receipt, relevant updates, and subsequent clearance.
- To identify and communicate RCA to process owners or customers where common failures are established.
- To interface with the manufacturer where problems are design related, providing all necessary diagnostic history and results and ensuring that the manufacturer delivers a quality solution in agreed time scales.
- To test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers (e.g. patches, new platforms, etc.).
- To manage compatibility testing of new Supported Products launched into BT, as supported by Business Services only.
- To provide technical information via publishing bulletins and technical newsletters or newsflashes across BT Operate where appropriate.
- Deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLAs.
- To escalate and manage incidents and requests to vendors in a timely fashion.
- Management and documentation of information relating to customer incidents, service requests, change, and problems, and the effective communication of progress of such events to all stakeholders in line with internal process.
- Ensuring continued development of product knowledge, known issues, and troubleshooting techniques throughout the support teams.
- Perform as an integral member of the Data/Voice/Security team providing 24x7x365 service and participating in an on-call support rota outside of core hours.
- Be responsible for the on-time delivery of data analysis and operational solutions to our stakeholders
- Automating manual tasks wherever possible using Power Platform
- Interact with our key stakeholders on regular basis, set correct expectations, and meet timescales
- Collaborate with requestors and keep them informed throughout the development cycle
- Ensuring we adopt Agile methodology for our developments, using CI as the tool for evolution
- Manage the workload of multiple concurrent assignments and deal on the basis of prioritization
- Responsible for adhering to rigorous quality and integrity checks to ensure all analytical output is of the highest standard
- Documentation of all necessary designs and instructions, publish test reports wherever applicable
- Participate in team activities, and knowledge-sharing sessions and work towards the common goals
BT Group Associate Engineer salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 4 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for BT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate Engineer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.