Cisco Internship Drive 2022: Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Software Engineer (Intern). So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Software Engineer (Intern)|
|Branch||CS, Comp. Engg., EE or related|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 30k – 40k Per Month (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022
- Recent graduate or in your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher.
- The requirement is for 2023 passout only.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid fundamentals of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-oriented design, and programming.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and Unix scripting.
- A good understanding of Cloud-based application development (using Docker,
- Kubernetes, AWS services) and think about security and scalability from group up
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like JAVA, python, Scala, GoLoang, etc.
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases.
- Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools.
- Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one.
- Interest in User experience and User interface design and development.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Familiar with CI/CD tools namely GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Drone, etc.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Cisco Software Engineer (Intern) salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 30k – 40k Per Month, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Cisco Internship Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.