Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 for Technical Graduate Apprentice: Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Technical Graduate Apprentice. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 7 – 9 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Johnsons Controls Off Campus Drive 2022
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and in 2022 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting September 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but are not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; documented business requirements and collaborated on solution design, execution, and business testing.
Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 7 – 9 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 for Technical Graduate Apprentice
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.