Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 for Java Developer: Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Java Developer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Citi Group|
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 9 – 11 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Flex Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific business areas for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Citi Group Java Developer salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 9 – 11 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Citi Off Campus Drive 2022 for Java Developer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.