Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022: Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of IT Programmer/ Analyst Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||IT Programmer/ Analyst Trainee|
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 2.5 – 4 LPA|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||24th July 2022|
- The candidates should be graduated in any field.
- Fresh graduates of 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in pursuing a degree with no standing arrears.
- Students who applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms.
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PIOs who are currently residing in India.
- Students must upload the proof of disability certificate during registration.
- Students must upload their resume with embedded photograph (high-resolution passport size), all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, and Photo ID proof scanned as ONE .pdf file, during registration (mandatory process to appear for the next steps).
- Students should have soft copies of the above-mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interviews.
Cognizant fresher’s IT Programmer/ Analyst Trainee salary is INR 2.5 – 4 LPA.
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 for IT Programmer/ Analyst Trainee
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”