Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022: Collins Aerospace specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, and power and control systems that serve customers across the commercial, regional, business aviation, and military sectors. The company has announced job vacancies for Graduate Engineer Trainee- (Software V&V) P1 grade. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee- (Software V&V) P1 grade|
|Branch||CS/IT/Electronics or related Branches|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4.5 – 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with BTech/ MTech in the field of CS/ IT/ Electronics or related.
- Fresh graduates of 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Relevant industry experience on DAL B DO178B/C V&V and software certification documents.
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-end software Verification and Validation activities as per DO178B/C guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of software certification documents as per DO178B/C guidelines (SVCP, SVR).
- Ensures compliance with Verification processes and standard work requirements.
- Will be responsible for software V&V according to desired specifications.
- Responsible for the Oxygen software verification and validation
- Develop Test cases from the software requirements.
- Develop Test scripts using ‘C’ and Python.
- Performing Structural coverage analysis.
- Participate in SOI Audits.
- Will be responsible for White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, and Integration Testing.
- Verification of protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems requirements.
- Handle the configuration management tools, Requirement management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review process independently.
- Will work with multi-disciplinary teams such as Project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety, and reliability.
- Full-time responsibility as Lead Software Engineer.
- Test the software with quality and optimize I/O performance.
- Analyze and report the bugs and optimize the system.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Interact with US/Europe POCs for close coordination of the project activities.
Collins Aerospace fresher’s salary for the Graduate Engineer Trainee- (Software V&V) P1 grade is INR 4.5 – 6.5 LPA is the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How To Apply for Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.