Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022: Credit Suisse Group AG is a global investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Java Full Stack Developer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Batch||2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 12 – 15 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Flex Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc in any field.
- Passouts of 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- 0-1+ years of software development experience delivering web applications front-to-back.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Primary technical skills of Core Java / J2EE
- Experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and ETL technologies
- Understanding of BigData eco-system will be a plus but not mandatory
- Proven understanding of software design principles/patterns
- Knowledge of cloud platforms is desirable
- Understanding of test-driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Good knowledge of DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, and Git version-control system)
- Understanding regulatory environments and finance is an advantage
- Strong communication skills are written and oral
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value of diverse perspectives.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Credit Suisse Java Full Stack Developer salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 12 – 15 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Credit Suisse Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.