Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer: Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. They provide businesses and people with collaborative virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations by creating ‘virtual twin experiences’ of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Software Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Dassault Systemes|
|Job Position||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 6 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA in any field.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Propose relevant enhancements by understanding user behavior (data analytics and probes study).
- Understand the portfolio plans, and committed values, and position new developments in this context.
- Understand the competitive products landscape in the scope of their work.
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, and technologies.
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performance improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn and promote component reuse.
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects.
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations, and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver.
- Design operable software (such as validation check on 0% downtime, and code upgrade compatibility).
- Select the best algorithms or technologies to use.
- Perform feasibility study (prototype, POC) to validate.
- Technology/components proposal with Architects.
- User experience proposal with user experience Designer.
- Validate software architecture with Architects (Systems Architect, Service/App/Techno Architect, Engineering Architect), respecting architecture Standards / Patterns.
- People with experience in coding (UX, web, cloud, algorithms, industry processes…).
- People with modern development skills (web, cloud…).
Dassault fresher Systemes Software Engineer’s salary is INR 6 – 8 LPA, the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Engineer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”