Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 for Service Delivery Engineer: Dell is an American technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Service Delivery Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Job Position||Service Delivery Engineer|
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with B.E./ B.Tech in all the fields.
- Fresh graduates of 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Organizational and planning skills to coordinate program deliverables
- Ability to set priorities and delegate
- Analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Interface directly with customers to coordinate project activities and support issues
- Build and review design, functional, technical, and/or process documentation
- Focus on data collection and analysis of specific issues with the internal team
- Develop and sustain effective communication to collaborate with cross-functional internal teams
Dell Technologies fresher’s salary for Service Delivery Engineer is INR 5 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How To Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2022 for Service Delivery Engineer
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.