Digilogic Walk-in-Drive 2022: Digilogic Systems Pvt. Ltd. specializes in providing test solutions for electronic boards and devices within the Mil/Aero, Automotive, and Consumer Electronics. It is based in Hyderabad, Telangana. The company has recently announced job vacancies for the post of Application Engineer-Trainee for its Hyderabad office. So, candidates who are interested can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Application Engineer–Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech|
|Branch||EEE / ECE / E&I|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021|
|Salary||INR 2.77 LPA|
|Work Status||Full Time ( Work From Office )|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||7th May 2022, 9:30 AM|
Also Check: Knoldus Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated in B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in the branch of EEE / ECE / E&I.
- Graduates of 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021 can apply.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Designing and coding applications using LabVIEW
- Support, maintain & document software functionalities
- Assisting Sr. Engineer / Engineer in resolving both internal/external technical issues
- Prior LabVIEW programming skills will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Training & Salary
- After selection, the candidates will have to join us as an Application Engineer – Trainee.
- The training period will be for a period of 6 months.
- During the Training Period, they will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the Training Period, they will be confirmed as an Application Engineer with a CTC of 2.77 LPA.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Digilogic Walk-in Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the Walk-in-Interview by reaching at the Venue – #102, 1st Floor, DSL Abacus Tech Park, beside DSL Virtue Mall, Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039, on 7th May 2022, at 9:30 AM (Saturday)
Candidates will have to carry their updated CV / Resume and one passport size photo while coming for the Walk-In interview on 7th May 2022.