Deutsche Telekom Off Campus Drive 2022: Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs is a place where exceptional minds and motivated teams work to build disruptive products that will change the way Telekom operates. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Software engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs|
|Job Position||Software engineer|
|Batch||2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||12th July 2022|
- The candidates should be graduated with B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in all the fields.
- Fresh graduates of 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Roles & Responsibility
- Be a part of the team managing the application for Android users & will design, maintain and continuously improve the application basis requirements and user feedback.
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Work towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application.
- Help maintain code quality, code optimization, and automation.
- Be working on Java and Kotlin extensively.
DTDL fresher’s salary for a Software engineer is INR 3.5 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How To Apply for DTDL Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.