DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 for ServiceDesk Agent: DXC Technology is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of L1 ServiceDesk Agent. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Position||L1 ServiceDesk Agent|
|Batch||2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated in any field in any branch.
- Fresh graduates of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, and conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based on complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advice and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on systems and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding the technological, process, and/or other advances, specifically in the line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems, and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
DXC Technology fresher’s salary for L1 ServiceDesk Agent is INR 3.5 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How To Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022 for ServiceDesk Agent
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.