Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022: Dynata, (formerly Research Now and Survey Sampling International) is a global online market research firm based in Plano, Texas, and Shelton, Connecticut. It has opened job vacancies for the post of Trainee-Data Processor in Hyderabad. So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Position Name||Trainee-Data Processor|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Branch||(CS, IT, Allied Streams)|
|Batch||2021 & 2022|
|Salary||INR 2 to 3 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Education with IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams)
- Basic Knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, or Java)
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Comfortable working in North American Hours (Night Shift).
- These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
- The trainee should take a support/Learner role in analysis of survey questionnaire. Surveys include various segments like healthcare, consumers, etc.
- Table data for projects of Low to medium complexity. Produced cleaned data file ensuring all question bases, cell assignments& quota targets are accurately represented in data.
- Review all data files & tables for completeness & accuracy. Escalate problems to supervisor/team lead for assistance as needed.
- Successful candidates shall be offered full-time career opportunities with Dynata with meaningful combination of skill enhancement and benefits.
- Opportunity to join a very successful company within a growing industry.
- An open and supportive culture.
- Competitive salary package.
- Professional development and career advancement.
- A fun, vibrant, and challenging work environment.
No salary is mentioned on the official site, so the above salary is mentioned only as an expectation.
How to Apply for Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply can click the below “Apply Button”.