Ernst & Young Executive Assistant Job for Any Graduate: Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Executive Assistant. This is a work-from-home job for fresh graduates. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Ernst & Young|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: AtoS Syntel Hiring for Freshers 2022 & 2023 batch
- The candidates should be graduated with any degree in any field.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023 can apply
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Able to prioritize effectively
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable using IT database systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to ‑
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining the project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that need to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food, printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with a clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentation is captured and organized for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off points for training sessions, issuing confirmations, and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
- Data Processing and administration – Data capture, processing, and administration of business information
The expected Ernst & Young Executive Assistant salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 3.5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Ernst & Young Executive Assistant Job for Any Graduate
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.