Expedite Commerce Off Campus Drive 2022: Expedite Commerce is a rapidly growing market leader in the Quote-to-Cash SaaS application space. The company is based in the US with amazing development teams in Poland and India. The company has opened job vacancies for the post of Associate Technical Consultant (Work From Home). So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Company Name||Expedite Commerce|
|Job Position||Associate Technical Consultant|
|Qualification||B.Sc / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Salary||INR 3.5 to 5.00 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Type||Full Time ( Work From Home)|
|Work Timing||1:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Last Date to Apply||1st May 2022|
- The candidates should be graduated in B.Sc / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech in the branch of CS / IT.
- The candidates should be passed out in 2021 or 2022 only.
- 2-3 year coursework within Bachelors of Computer Application.
- Demonstrable skills in JS/AngularJS & Java, HTML & CSS, OOPS, Data Structure & Algorithms.
- Internships in AI/ML, Data Science, etc., and other technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum tracking tools.
- Any experience in system development, particularly in SaaS architecture.
- Self-starter who can take direction and drive to viable solutions.
- Relentless quest for systems & process improvement.
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset.
- Communication and customer presentation skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- The candidates will be developing technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform while working as part of an experienced team.
- The candidates may also integrate Salesforce and/or Partner solutions that work seamlessly with Expedite Commerce.
- The candidates will quickly learn, develop, and grow valuable marketable skills.
- During the specialty rotations the candidates will work on the following:
- E-Document Generation
- Product Configuration
- E-Commerce Storefront
- Subscription Billing
- Parts & Warranty Management
- Contract Lifecycle Management
No salary is mentioned in the official site, so the above salary is mentioned only as an expectation.
- 20th April – 1st May- Accepting Applications
- 2nd May – 6th May- First Interview with HR
- 6th May – Online Evaluation & Project Assignment will be requested from selected candidates
- 10th May – Assignment submission deadline
- 11th May- 12th May – Interview with Hiring Manager/ Team
- 13th May- Offers
- 1st week – Bootcamp (both eLearning & Instructor-lead) to learn Salesforce platform.
- 2nd week – Bootcamp (both eLearning & Instructor-lead) to learn the flagship Expedite Commerce products – CPQ, Billing, and eCommerce.
- 3rd week – Bootcamp (Role Play exercises) to learn the Expedite Commerce Implementation processes & tools utilized to perform your key job duties.
- 30 days – You will have been trained in your specialty area and will start contributing to ongoing customer projects as part of a team.
- 60 days – You will have been a contributing member of our team working under the direction of a senior manager. You will have a performance retrospective with your supervisor to fill in any gaps and to help ensure your ongoing success.
- 90 days – You will have taken full responsibility for work performed within your specialty. You will have a performance retrospective with your supervisor to fill in any gaps and to help ensure your ongoing success.
How to Apply for Expedite Commerce Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply can click on the below ” Apply Button”.