GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022: The company has announced vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3.5 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech in any field.
- Passouts of 2023 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Passionate towards programming.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Self-learning ability.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
GeekyAnts Graduate Engineer Trainee salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3.5 – 5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.