Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Management Trainee: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3.5 – 4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: EY Off Campus Drive 2022
- Graduate in engineering/IT Fluency in English with good interpersonal skills and ability.
- Passouts from 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, take initiative towards learning, and accept new challenges.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment in all technology domains.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly with a focus on customer centricity.
- Self-motivated and firm believer in team spirit.
- Can face challenging circumstances with confidence and the ability to deliver better in a stressful environment
- Excellent time management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Network protocols and devices (LAN, WAN, Routing, Switching, Firewall)
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor all infrastructure elements (network, cloud, proxy, server, virtualization, endpoints, voice, Wi-Fi, videoconferencing, etc.), raise tickets in the ticketing tool, diagnose the incidents as per SOP, and timely update the tickets.
- Ensure tickets raised per shift are handled in the right time frame as per the SLA commitment and if escalated, as per the defined escalation matrix.
- Effectively handover shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility.
- Interface with ISPs/vendors for raising tickets and timely follow-up till closure with faster/accurate resolution to maintain system/link availability.
- Front-end face for Genpact Infrastructure Team while participating in Incident resolution bridge call.
- Participate in Bridge calls with clients for joint troubleshooting of all infrastructure issues.
- Follow the defined escalation chart and matrix.
- Assist project team in commissioning new customers and change requests.
- Adhere to shift timings and shift handover process.
- Assist the Duty Managers to implement/following up on day-to-day operational tasks.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Genpact Management Trainee salary is INR 3.5 – 4.5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2022 for Management Trainee
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.