Global Industrial Company Off Campus Drive 2022: Global Industrial Company, is a Port Washington, New York-based company and is a provider of industrial and MRO products through a system of branded e-Commerce websites and relationship marketers in North America. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of IT Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Global Industrial Company|
|Job Position||IT Trainee|
|Branch||Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline)|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Work with a team of developers on a variety of systems covering multiple platforms.
- No Minimum experience is required.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Good knowledge on SDLC
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL syntax for analysis of data
- Good time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Familiar with MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the business operations and analyze the working of each module efficiently.
- Interaction with respective business stakeholders, for requirement gathering or issue resolution.
- Identifying and analyzing the areas for improvement according to the Business requirement.
- Preparing prototypes and Documents (FSDs, BRDs, etc.) according to the requirement gathered from the Business Users and if any change requests are observed.
- Effectively coordinating with Technical teams for development.
- Carrying out functional testing before the release.
- Perform application demonstration and training to technical teams and Business stakeholders.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Participate in the full cycle of enterprise software development.
- Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast pace environment.
- Debug and/or recommend system efficiencies and improvements.
Global Industrial Company IT Trainee salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 4 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Global Industrial Company Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.