Hyosung Off Campus Drive 2022: The Hyosung T&D India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hyosung Heavy Industries Corporation, Korea. It was established in the Year 2015 under Make In India scheme and by stepping and gaining amazing experiences from heavy industries Corporation for manufacturing, research, development, technology, and marketing of HV & EHV Gas Insulated Switchgear and STATCOM. It has opened job vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Pune Office. So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Branch||Electrical / Mechanical|
|Salary||INR 3.0 to 4.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Type||Work From Office (Monday to Friday) (8:00 AM to 5:00 P.M)|
|Bond||YES, Two years bond|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in the branch of Electrical / Mechanical.
- Fresh Graduates of 2021 & 2022 can apply.
- Candidates scoring 60% or more throughout in 10th / Diploma, 12th & Graduation will be considered for hiring.
- Candidates who have backlogs will not be considered.
- Good Academic and Interest in Design Engineering Work.
- Knowledge of Electrical Autocad / Eplan Softwares.
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good command of MS Word, and Excel.
1. There will be one year of training period.
2. After the training, the bond period will start of 2 years. ( So, a candidate cannot leave after the training period for atleast 2 years)
No salary is mentioned on the official site, so the above salary is mentioned only as an expectation.
How to Apply for Hyosung Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates can apply by clicking the below “Apply Button”.