IBM Off Campus Drive 2022: IBM India, has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology Industry, headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It has opened job vacancies for the post of Associate Systems Engineer. So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Job Position||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA|
|Branch||CS / IT / E& CE / EEE|
|Salary||INR 3.5 to 5.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Type||Full Time (Work From Office)|
|Last Date to Register||28th April 2022|
- The applicant should be graduated in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA in the branch of CS / IT / E& CE / EEE.
- The applicant should be passed out in 2020 & 2021 only.
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and the ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply can click on the below “Apply Button”