Jio Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Graduate EngineerTrainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4.5 – 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Location||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Oracle Cerner Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BTech in the field of CSE/IT/EXTC.
- Fresh graduates of 2022 can apply.
- 60% throughout the academics.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Strong programming and debugging background.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and computer science.
- Basic understanding of the OOPS concept
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on live/production projects, and build new applications that can be scaled up and can serve millions of users with high concurrency.
- Developing new modules or enhancing modules of an application so that the modules are scalable and reusable, considering the existing architecture and design patterns
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Provide testing, documentation, and support for third-party integration and inter-app integration.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Jio Graduate Engineer Trainee salary is INR 4.5 – 6 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Jio Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.