Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2022: Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Software Engineer – (Full Stack). So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Johnson Controls|
|Program||Software Engineer – (Full Stack)|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 – 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Bottomline Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in any field.
- 0–1-year experience in software development.
- 2021, and 2022 batch students can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Good knowledge of HTML, and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Version Control(Git).
- Fair knowledge of Relations Database systems.
- Understands Unit and Integration testing
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to work exceptionally effectively in a team environment is required.
- Self-motivation, tenacity, flexibility, and reliability in approach to work.
- The most desirable candidate would be someone with excellent programming and aptitude skills.
- Able to meet project plans for the development of a project; prioritizing work to accomplish demanding changes.
- The candidate should be very enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a fast learner.
- Able to coordinate and work in a global team environment
- Applied expertise in continuous integration and continuous-deployment models.
- Must be aware and able to work in Agile, Incremental, or spiral development
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support software engineering development of complex projects; Deliver engineering tasks at the project level
- Organizes engineering work in a logical manner.
- Presents or makes recommendations on technical issues.
- Continuously improve development processes and procedures
- Perform automated unit testing.
- Stays abreast of technology developments and their potential impact and opportunities on the organization.
- Ensuring no critical and high priority defects are found in the developed software products.
Johnson Controls Software Engineer – (Full Stack) salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 5 – 6 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.