Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate – Technical Engineer: Kyndryl Inc. is an American multinational information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages, and develops large-scale information systems. The company was created from the spin-off of IBM’s infrastructure services business. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Associate -Technical Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Associate -Technical Engineer|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Sify Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/ Btech/ ME/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma in the field of CS / IT.
- Fresh graduates of 2022 can apply.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- No current Backlogs.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/ optional subjects.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Fundamentals of IT.
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS.
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases.
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring.
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology.
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Roles & Responsibility
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Kyndryl fresher’s Associate – Technical Engineer salary is INR 4 – 5 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Kyndryl Off Campus Drive 2022 for Associate – Technical Engineer
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”