Microsoft Internship Drive 2022 for Site Reliability Engineer: Microsoft, is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, etc. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Site Reliability Engineer– Intern. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Site Reliability Engineer- Intern|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 30k Per Month (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA in all the field.
- Fresh graduates of 2024 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Must have a minimum of one semester, quarter, or term of school to complete after finishing the internship.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc., or object-oriented languages such as C#, C++, or Java is most relevant, but others are acceptable.
- Testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Some experience outside of the classroom environment (like open-source contribution, and academic projects) in testing, deploying and supporting large-scale services on Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), or similar environments.
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be part of a global team driving enormous scale and assuring operational excellence while gaining a deep understanding of availability, performance, and security.
- Develop platforms and frameworks that can be used to host various types of services or automate processes for large-scale initiatives.
- Evaluate and contribute to product & service design, help shape Site Reliability Engineering strategies, review specifications, design, and improve upon core processes.
- Work closely with peer engineering teams on defining and implementing improvements to service monitoring and reporting to enhance reliability and capability.
- Solve problems in mission-critical services and create solutions to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Participate and enhance our data-driven culture by providing statistical trending and analysis using real service data to increase service health and quality.
- Providing operational support for day-to-day activities involving the deployment of services, configuration of service interaction, etc.
Microsoft fresher’s Site Reliability Engineer-Intern salary is INR 30k Per Month as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 for Site Reliability Engineer
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”