Microsoft Internship Drive 2023: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation that produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services headquartered at the Microsoft Redmond campus located in Redmond, Washington, United States. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Support Engineer Intern for multiple locations in India. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Support Engineer Intern|
|Branch||CS/IT/IS or related|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 30k – 45k Per Month (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Location||Multiple Locations, India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: HPE Off Campus Drive 2022| 4 – 6 LPA
- The candidates should be graduated with Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Should be graduating in the year 2023.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net, Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- To most of our customers, a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology, and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals are required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment that would need to work in different Shift timing.
The expected Microsoft stipend for Support Engineer Intern is INR 30k – 45k, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship Drive 2023
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.