Moody’s Analytics Graduate Program: Assoc Programmer Analyst-MAI: Moody’s Analytics is a subsidiary of Moody’s Corporation established in 2007 to focus on non-rating activities, separate from Moody’s Investors Service. It provides economic research regarding risk, performance, and financial modeling, as well as consulting, training, and software services. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Associate Programmer Analyst. So, interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Moody’s Analytics|
|Program||Associate Programmer Analyst|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 7 – 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: American Express Job for Freshers, Salary 10 – 12 LPA
- Candidates with graduation of BE/ BTech/MCA (CS / IT) in any branch can apply.
- Passouts of 2021, 2022, & 2023 can apply.
- 0-1+ years of development experience in an internship, prior work experience, or coursework
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Good knowledge of database concepts
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile development process, including SCRUM, Unit Testing, Continuous Build, Integration, etc.
- Willing to learn new technologies, capable of self-directed learning
- Understanding of Programming Language and Framework: C#, .Net
- Understanding of Development tool: Visual Studio.
- Understanding of Development Platforms: Microsoft Windows
- Understanding of Application Servers: IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere, Resin, Jetty, Apache, Express JS, etc.
- Knowledge of Application Framework or Engine: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WEB API, Microsoft WPF/WCF/WWF, Linq, Entity Framework, SharePoint, Microsoft Enterprise Library, etc. RMI/IIOP, JQuery, Node.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of Database Framework like Postgres, SQL, Oracle, MS Access, etc.
- Knowledge of Other Supporting Tools, Git, Jenkins, etc.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Roles & Responsibilities
- To fulfill the following responsibilities under the guidance of senior team members. The role of the is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that follows coding standards and technical design
- Analyze and understand the detailed technical specification prepared by the Delivery Consultant Leads. Through this, you enrich your knowledge in the area of Moody’s Loan Origination and Risk Assessment tool.
- Implement and unit test features based on the requirements and technical designs written by more senior team members
- Comply with coding standards
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Develop, review, and implement test strategies for software products and systems
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate it as / when required as per the escalation matrix
- Actively participate in reports SDLC using Agile methodology.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Groups to get Quick Job updates
The expected Moody’s Analytics Associate Programmer Analyst salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 7 – 10 LPA, as per mentioned in the ambition box, & glassdoor.
How to Apply for Moody’s Analytics Graduate Program: Assoc Programmer Analyst-MAI
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.