Morgan Stanley Analyst Job for Freshers: Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment management and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Analyst. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5.5 – 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Globant Associate Software Engineer job for 2020, 2021 graduates
- The candidates should be graduated with any graduate degree in the field of Finance, Accounting.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Academic background in finance preferably a Bcom/MBA/CA/CFA, specialization in Financial Accounting.
- Prior Business Unit/ Product control experience with knowledge of financial products is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
The expected Morgan Stanley Analyst salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 5.5 – 6.5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Morgan Stanley Analyst Job for Freshers
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.