MSCI Inc. Internship Drive 2022 for Software Engineer Intern: It is an investment research firm that provides stock indexes, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and governance tools to institutional investors and hedge funds. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Software Engineering Intern. This is a work-from-home job for fresh graduates. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||MSCI Inc.|
|Program||Software Engineering Intern|
|Branch||CS/IT/IS or related|
|Batch||2022, & 2023|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 30k – 40k Per Month (Expected)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Required: Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field and due to graduate in 2022 or 2023.
- Required: Proficient in time management and completing software projects within a collaborative team environment.
- Required: One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Desirable: Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- We want bright, curious, passionate people who enjoy being challenged by complex problems.
- We look for more than just excellent academic achievements.
- You should be keen to learn, develop your technical skills and be open to exploring all the experiences and career opportunities available at MSCI.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
The expected MSCI Inc. Software Engineering Intern stipend is INR 30k – 40k Per Month, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for MSCI Inc. Internship Drive 2022 for Software Engineer Intern
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.