NCR Off Campus Drive 2022: NCR is the world’s leading enterprise provider of software, hardware, and services for banks, retailers, restaurants, small businesses, and the telecom sector. It has various offices in India. It has opened job vacancies for the post of Java Developer. So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Position Name||Java Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCS / MCA|
|Branch||Computer Science, IT, PCM, Computer Application|
|Salary||INR 4.7 to 6.0 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCS / MCA in the branch of Computer Science, IT, PCM, and Computer Application.
- 0-1 year of experience in Software Testing.
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing.
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug, and clearly articulate software defects.
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing, and Database Testing.
- Experience in enterprise software testing.
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration, and end-end scenario test cases to validate the business, system, and operational requirements.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem-solving skills
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates.
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, and JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts.
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements.
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment.
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Experience with tools utilized in the development environment:
- Certifications – ISTQB etc.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure high-quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards, and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Coordinate cross-team test activities
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
- Ensure high-quality software that meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
- Design and develop test scripts that facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments
- Applies good debugging and troubleshooting techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials, and customer training
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
No salary is mentioned on the official site, so the above salary is mentioned only as an expectation.
How to Apply for NCR Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply can register by clicking the below “Apply Button”.