Nielsen Analyst Job for Freshers: Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Analyst – Data Operations 2. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Analyst – Data Operations 2|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3.5 – 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Genpact Assistant Manager Job 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with any degree in any field.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English).
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels, and TV shows.
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets.
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process.
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities.
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye for detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
The expected Nielsen Analyst – Data Operations 2 salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3.5 – 4 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Nielsen Analyst Job for Freshers
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.