Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineering Trainee: Nokia is Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS, or related|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA in the field of CS, IT, IS, or related.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Passionate to develop and resolve complex platform-related topics.
- Cloud technology exposure with hands-on with dockers, and Kubernetes.
- Experience in any one or more programming languages such as Java, Go, Scala, or python.
- Working knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS EKS or Google GCP or Redhat OpenShift or Azure or Tanzi.
- Open-source community contributions in one or more community offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Public/private cloud environments such as AWS EKS, Redhat OpenShift, GCP, etc.
- CNCF and Apache foundation’s offerings such as Kubernetes, Spark, Kubeflow, ML Serving, service mesh, IAM, FPM, etc.
- Exposure to the latest technologies in the cloud while handling system integration for Nokia’s PaaS offering.
Nokia fresher Graduate Engineering Trainee salary is INR 5 – 7 LPA, as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineering Trainee
All the candidates are requested to go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly kindly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”