Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 6 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Eaton Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc in any field.
- Passouts from 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- Technologies & SW Design
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze software task book (Functional specifications, constraints, interfaces…)
- Produces software specifications
- Design software architecture
- Write a program in the appropriate language (Encoding)
- Write software usage terms
- Carry out system tests
- Participate in software validation in system integration
- Ensure technical support in deployment and usage stages
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Nokia Graduate Engineer Trainee salary is INR 6 – 7 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.