Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022: Nokia is Finnish multinational telecommunication, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineering Trainee. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Branch||CS, IT, IS, Software Engg, or related branches|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 6.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Relevance Lab Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ BCA/MCA/BSc in the fields of CS, IT, IS, Software Engg, or related branches.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Passionate to develop and resolve complex platform-related topics
- Cloud technology exposure with hands-on with dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience in any one or more programming languages such as Java, Go, Scala, or python
- Working knowledge on Cloud platforms such as AWS EKS or Google GCP or Redhat OpenShift or Azure or Tanzu
- Open-source community contributions in one or more community offerings.
- Good debugging, problem-solving and Analytical Skills are much desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written desired
- Desirable to have demonstrated open-source contributions/penchant for open source contributions, awareness of licensing, security & compliance aspects.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Nokia freshers salary for Graduate Engineering Trainee is INR 6.8 LPA as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How To Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.