NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2022 for F&A Operations Processing Association: NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of F&A Operations Processing Associate. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Position||F&A Operations Processing Associate|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the Accounting & Commerce Graduates
- Fresher or 1 Year of experience in Banking BPO is preferred
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Ability to work scheduled shifts
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and execute the Business Banking Loan process by understanding Standard operating Procedures
- Interpret the request received related to Business Banking loan processing and capture the information into the appropriate application
- Adhere to all appropriate and agreed standardized processes and procedures
- Provide narrative in the English language to include proper grammar and sentence structure
- Review and keep up to date, fully abide by the process operational and administrative procedures and ensure process compliance
- Participating in the training programs based on business needs
- Attending team meetings or customer calls
NTT Data F&A Operations Processing Associate salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for NTT Data Off Campus Drive 2022 for F&A Operations Processing Association
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.