NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Trainee Engineer: NTT Group is a trusted global innovator of IT and business services headquartered in Tokyo. We help clients transform through consulting, industry solutions, business process services, IT modernization, and managed services. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Batch||2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation in any field.
- Fresh graduates of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask.
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems, and issues, and escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- Good planning, organizing, and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects.
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function.
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gain knowledge and experience in the area of specialization or function.
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function.
- Remain current with the industry developments related to the relevant specific area or function.
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function.
- Coordinate meetings, minute taking, logistics, filing, and record keeping.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy.
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution.
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries.
- Contribute to client engagement and the success of the team.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, and propose ideas and solutions.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials.
- create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
NTT fresher Graduate Trainee Engineer salary is INR 3 – 3.5 LPA, the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for NTT Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Trainee Engineer
All the candidates are requested to kindly go thoroughly and review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”