Qualcomm Java Software Engineer Drive, Salary 15 LPA: Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Java Software Developer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Java Software Developer|
|Branch||CS/IT or related|
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 15 – 17 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech in the field of CS/IT or related.
- Candidates graduating in 2020, 2021, and 2022 batch only.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Knowledge of Programming Languages such as C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of database, operating system, and algorithms design.
- Experience developing and supporting one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Having exposure to Data Engineering, Data Mining, Business Intelligence & Machine learning will be an added advantage
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyzes user needs and develops software solutions.
- Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
The expected salary of Qualcomm Java Software Developer for less than 1 year of experience is INR 15 – 17 LPA, as per mentioned in the ambition box, & glassdoor.
How to Apply for Qualcomm Java Software Engineer Drive, Salary 15 LPA
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.