Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022: Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management software and applications focused on sales, customer service, etc. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Associate System Specialist. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Associate System Specialist|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 11 -15 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BTech in the field of CS or IT.
- Fresh graduates of 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Have good analytical skills and be curious. Salesforce certification is a plus.
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem-solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues.
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts.
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality.
- Good understanding of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts like RDBMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with Web services SOAP, WSDL, and Rest services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of API governance tools and concepts.
- Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts with customers based on personality differences and to make suggestions in a manner that is more likely to result in the desired outcome.
- Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Hands-on experience in any one of the programming languages.
- Experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Data loader tools for Salesforce like Jitterbit, and Workbench.
- Ability to author Apex and VisualForce.
- Experience with Jitterbit or Oracle SOA integration technologies.
Job Updates: Join our Whatsapp Group for all the latest Job updates
Roles & Responsibility
- Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production.
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations.
- Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures.
- Actively transfer knowledge throughout the organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, and lead knowledge sharing sessions.
Salesforce fresher’s Associate System Specialist salary is INR 11 – 15 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
Job Updates: Join our Telegram Channel for the Latest Job updates
How to Apply for Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”