Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Developer: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of German multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate Siemens that focuses on IT and management services. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Software developer. So, candidates interested can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech|
|Branch||BE/BTech: All Branches|
ME/MTech: Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 9.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
- Graduates of 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Role: Software Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Software Developer help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with partners’ quality requirements.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
• Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills & Experience
B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
• You need to have experience in web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
• Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
• You need to have understanding of handling NFRs
• You need to have knowledge of software engineering process.
• You need to have experience or knowledge of AGILE.
• You need to have knowledge of OOAD
• You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
• You should have Customer focus and collaboration skills
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be aware with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
• App development experience in android and iOS will be an added advantage
Siemens Software Developer salary is expected to be INR 9.5 LPA as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Developer
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.