Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022: Tata Power is part of the Tata Group and is a leading Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It mainly deals with the generation, transmission & distribution of electricity. The company has invited job applications for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The candidates who are interested can apply for the same after checking the below eligibility criteria thoroughly.
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Branch||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 to 6,06,000 Per Annum|
|Work Type||Full Time (Work From Office)|
|Last date to Apply||30th April 2022|
- The candidates should be graduated in BE/ B.Tech in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- The candidates who are in the final year of BE /B. Tech & would graduate in 2022.
- The candidates will be responsible for the service and management of Rooftop Sites.
- To develop & manage Authorized Service Providers.
- To ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners.
- To manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs.
- To manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces.
- To liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance.
- To extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification.
- To ensure the configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements.
- To collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues.
- To monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership.
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply can click on the below “Apply Button”.