Thomson Reuters hiring for Software Engineer: Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Software Engineer Intern. This is a work-from-home job for fresh graduates. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 3.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: MSCI Inc. Internship Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech/ME/MTech in any field.
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023 can apply
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Very Strong in Java, Spring, OO design patterns and concepts
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with XML content
- Come up with Functional Unit Test cases for the requirements in Java
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to Detail
- Proactively pick up tasks and work toward the completion of them with aggressive timelines
- Understand the existing functionality of the systems and suggest how we can improve
The expected Thomson Reuters Software Engineer salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 3.5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters hiring for Software Engineer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.