TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022: TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Associate Engineer – I. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Program||Associate Engineer – I|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Hexagon Internship Drive 2022
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech/ME/MTech in any field.
- Passouts of 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for in-scope Work Order Management, and Incident Management, (First level resolution and triaging) as per the defined guidelines and instructions in the KBs
- Responsible for Incoming and Outbound Calls
- Follow and comply with defined ITIL, Health Check, and Floor Management processes
- Provide regular and meaningful updates and communications to customers, users, and Team Lead/management
- Working in a 24*7 environment including Saturdays and Sundays
- Perform activities mentioned based on defined guidelines in KAs with business impact understanding
- Adherence to security and compliance requirements.
- Adherence to customer communication etiquette and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements for the engagement.
The expected TransUnion Associate Engineer – I salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 5 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for TransUnion Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.