Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer: The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing corporation headquartered in Gothenburg. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Job Position||Graduate Engineer|
|Branch||CS/IT/Electronics or relevant branches|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 6 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2022|
- The candidates should be graduated with BE/BTech in the branch of Computer science, Information technology, Electronics, or other relevant branches.
- Fresh graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
- Engineering Graduation from Tier II / Tier I College Mandatory
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skill and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Strong Java programming Concepts and good in data structures.
- Introduction to web services on the Java platform
- Understanding of the Cloud computing and Database (Oracle / Postgres /Mongo DB or any other)
- Understanding of Software/API verification tools (Postman etc), config management tools (Github, etc)
- Good to have knowledge of application development containers (Docker or any other
Roles & Responsibilities
- Quickly adapt to the technology upgrades and contribute to the Volvo vision.
- As a team player should work with diversified and distributed teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams
Volvo Graduate Engineer salary is INR 6 – 7 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.